Big Muddy now with stainless steel hardware! Designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind, the Big Muddy™ can accommodate large, oversized tires. With a working load limit of 2,200 lbs, you can ensure your rig is secure!
The Big Muddy™ also works great for securing tractors!
Working Load Limit: 2,200 lbs (WLL could be less depending on tie-down point or other hardware used)
- 2-inch heavy-duty webbing has a breaking strength of 12,000 lbs
- Uses strong, heavy-duty stainless steel wire hooks on both ends
- Adjustable center strap (16 inches long with 3-inch loops) allows the ratchet strap to be fed through and positioned on many sizes of tires
- Uses our stainless steel, 803SS ratchet
- Ratchet fixed end is shortened to keep hardware away from wheel and vehicle
- Available in 9 color options
- Can be used with E-track or L-track (track sold separately)
- Center strap is removable, allowing you to use it as a regular ratchet strap
- Custom lengths available
Disclaimer: Color swatches are a representation of strap color and not exactly what the webbing will look like.
How to Use the Big Muddy™
- Connect the adjustable end of the strap to your anchor point and feed the strap through one loop of the center piece.
- Place the strap behind the wheel and feed through the other end of the loop so the center piece is resting a bit over the center of the wheel.
- Connect the ratchet end to a second anchor point and feed the strap through the ratchet like a traditional ratchet strap and tighten it.
- You may need to adjust the center part of the strap or how the strap sits behind the tire as you tighten it.