E-Track Roller Idler Fitting Assembly
This E-track idler is commonly used in wheel strap applications when securing a vehicle on a trailer. The E-track fitting clips securely into the E-track while the strap from your ratchet strap tie down feeds through the roller area of the fitting. This set up allows the webbing to flow freely through the fitting while pulling down the strap down towards the E-track.
- The E-Track roller idler lets you secure your vehicle by the tire or the frame to the E-track in your trailer
- Snaps securely into E-track (sold separately)
- Lets you run tie-down strap (sold separately) through anchor quickly and easily
- Keeps strap under proper tension so that it stays tight and won't scuff or scratch your cargo
- Spring-loaded release is easy to use, allowing you to move unit between different E-track and Snap-Loc slots
Working Load Limit: 2,000 lbs
Break Strength: 6,000 lbs
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.57 kgs)
Maximum strap width: 2"
Similar to: Part Number 09144 Erickson Roller Idler Fitting Assembly