How Do I Return an Item?
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order and a return is necessary, please advise us of the reason for the return. (Custom straps may not be returned.) A return authorization must be obtained before returning product. Returns may only be made within 10 days of receiving your order.
Shipping charges for the original order are not refundable. You must also pay to ship the products back to us. We suggest using a method that will provide you a tracking number and insurance.
A 20% restocking charge will be applied on all returned items.
Sorry, but the following items cannot be accepted for returns. They are sold on a Final Sale basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
- Custom Orders (i.e. build your own straps, other custom straps, etc.)
- Open Bundles
- Items that are not in New Condition
LTL Freight Shipments
- Customer must be present at time of the delivery in order to accept the freight
- If freight is not accepted on scheduled delivery date, a re-delivery will need to be authorized
- Re-delivery fee from the carrier will then be charged to customer's credit card
You must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number to return an item. We will not accept packages without an RMA number on it.
Please allow 1 to 2 days for us to process your request and send you an RMA #.
- All returns may be subject to our manufacturer's policies
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee
- Items must be new, undamaged and in the original packaging
- Defective items will be returned to the manufacturer for review and you will be notified of their decision
Please contact customer service at 847-741-7272 or use the contact us form to start your return process. Include your Sales Order # or PO # to expedite the return process.