How Do I Return an Item?
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order and a return is necessary, please advise us of the reason for the return. (Custom straps may not be returned.) A return authorization must be obtained before returning product. Returns may only be made within 10 days of receiving your order.
Shipping charges for the original order are not refundable. You must also pay to ship the products back to us. We suggest using a method that will provide you a tracking number and insurance.
A 20% restocking charge will be applied on all returned items.
Sorry, but the following items cannot be accepted for returns. They are sold on a Final Sale basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
- Custom Orders (i.e. build your own straps, other custom straps, etc.)
- Open Bundles
- Items that are not in New Condition
Oversized and heavy items are shipped using LTL (Less Than Truckload) freight carrier. Customer service will contact you when your order is placed to discuss your freight quote.
When scheduling your delivery:
- You must provide a valid phone number for the delivery company to reach you.
- If you cannot be reached for your delivery, the delivery company will charge additional storage fees or return the shipment.
- If the shipment is returned due to non-receipt, you will be charged additional shipping fees and it will result in the delayed arrival of your shipment.
- Freight orders cannot be expedited.
- Freight deliveries require access to a loading dock, unloading equipment or capable persons to unload the shipment from the truck. If that is not possible, a lift gate service can be added for an additional fee.
When receiving your delivery:
- Inspect it immediately for damage and to make sure all cartons are present.
- Note any damage and/or missing cartons, on the receipt before signing and accepting the delivery.
- If you are unable to inspect your shipment when it is delivered, write “DAMAGED” on the receipt before signing as the freight company receives no penalties unless a claim is submitted
- Sign the receipt and make sure you receive a copy for your records.
- Call our customer service representatives immediately to report any damage or missing cartons/packages so they can start the claim process for damaged goods, or track down your missing items at the freight terminal.
- If missing cartons are not found, the claim process will pay for replacement products.
Please note that Cargo Equipment Corp cannot be held liable for damaged or missing packages not noted on the delivery receipt.
You must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number to return an item. We will not accept packages without an RMA number on it.
Please allow 1 to 2 days for us to process your request and send you an RMA #.
- All returns may be subject to our manufacturer's policies
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee
- Items must be new, undamaged and in the original packaging
- Defective items will be returned to the manufacturer for review and you will be notified of their decision
Please contact customer service at 847-741-7272 or use the contact us form to start your return process. Include your Sales Order # or PO # to expedite the return process.